- Coverage and exclusions similar to a National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) policy, but with the ability to cover higher property values.
- Insure up to the full replacement cost of your building,1 plus additional coverage for property/contents.
- Underwritten2 by the nation’s largest flood insurance company.
- All flood claims are personally handled by a dedicated expert who will walk you through the process.
- Convenient renewal options.
- 24/7 nationwide claims support and assistance.
- Floods happen everywhere—in all 50 states and in your neighborhood. You can live miles away from water and still be at risk of flooding.
- 20% of all flood damage occurs in low to moderate flood risk areas.4 Don’t be fooled by a line on the map; everyone is at risk for flooding.
- Most homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage.
- Don’t rely on federal disaster assistance to recover. Disaster assistance is only available with a presidential declaration.
Don't risk your home. The application should take about 2 minutes to complete.