Buy A Home
My Next Home
Life can bring many changes. When those changes involve moving to a new home – whether down the street or across the country – we can help you understand your financing options and find the one that makes the most sense for you.
New Questions for a New Home
Some of what you learned when you bought your current home still applies, but the mortgage process has likely changed since your last home purchase – even if it was only five to ten years ago. And there are new questions to consider this time around, including:
- How much are you likely to receive for your current home?
- If you still have your first mortgage, what happens if you need to pay a second?
- Will you need to invest in fixing up your current home before selling it?
- What’s involved with selling and buying a home at the same time?
- What are your financing options for your new home?
What Are You Seeking?
The answers to these questions will impact your financing choices:
- Are you looking to downsize or upgrade your space?
- Are you looking for something similar, but in a different location?
- Is the market in your new area similar to the one you’re currently in?
PHH Mortgage has the tools to help you find answers – and our loan consultants are here to help you every step of the way. Call us anytime at (800) 210-8849.